The construction industry, over the years, has made major advancements in terms of quality and the number of projects they handle and this is definitely a sign of economic prosperity. Starting from construction management to design build services and general contracting projects, the Hawaii construction management companies manage a broad spectrum of projects and this has broadened their scope of opportunities and expertise on the whole.
Nan Inc is one such brand name that’s known for its dedication and perfection in delivering the best solutions to their clients while maintaining the safety of laborers and employees and keeping the project within a particular budget. Having a complete team of experts, Nan Inc has become a reputed brand in the construction industry for almost two decades now. They have delivered countless site engineering, fresh construction projects, and renovation projects to go with the liking of their clients. Dedicated customer service and high-quality service are two most important factors of the company.
The Building Industry magazine, from 1999 onwards has ranked Nan Inc, continually as a top ranking Hawaii construction company among the 25 premier companies. Founded by Patrick Shin, also known as Nan Chul Shin, Nan Inc was conceived in Honolulu during the 1990s. Back then the company has just Patrick Shin and another laborer, shaping the face of one of the biggest construction management entrepreneurship that started out as one of the most humble entities. The company was formed with the intention to aid in building Hawaii’s grand and dazzling future. It aspires to use the best resources and excellent construction management solutions and has highly qualified technically skilled team of professionals. The company has a multiple range of projects in varying locations and strives to make timely delivery of each of them.
Their project portfolio includes a vast avenue where they have apparently handled every kind of project including the administrative department projects, aviation industry projects, educational projects, hospitality industry projects and historical structure restoration projects. Their project awards also include military housing projects, residential projects, and training facility projects.
• Kona Judiciary Complex awarded in 2016 is an important project for the company. This judiciary complex is housed in Keahuolu, North Kona in a ten-acre site and is intended to serve as a common court proceedings avenue for the entire Kona.
• The ARFF Facility Improvements at Hilo International Airport in Hawaii is another project that features 2 story building offering 27000 SF.
• A Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki renovation is a big budget project that demands extensive work on the part of the construction company. The renovation works began in June 2016 and all 568 rooms went for a makeover at the same time. This project was delivered within a close-knit schedule of 6 months and everything has to be perfectly taken care of within this span.
• The Wheeler Army Airfield (WAAF) project is a military residential project in Oahu Island was designed to accommodate apparently 404 soldiers and had to be crafted as a complete accommodation facility.
The Nan Giving Back phenomenon is another important contribution of Nan Inc Owner, Patrick Shin who has always attempted to give back something to society by helping the underprivileged and neglected people in the society while giving utmost priority to children.
• One of their big contributions was made to the “Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children”.
• St. Francis Healthcare Foundation is another organization that received a hefty contribution from Nan Inc as a token of gratitude for caring for Patrick Shin’s mother.
• Nan Inc recently made a major contribution to an organization in Hawaii that works mainly for children with troubled childhoods or coming from families below poverty line.
This is how the Nan Inc owner, Patrick Shin is keeping up with his name and fame and that too without any selfish interests.